My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Monday, March 05, 2007

Bzitrak Annual Dinner 2007

First of all, I would like to give thousand love to my darling, coz bring me there and wait right there for me up to few hours.
The dinner ended earlier than the proposed plan.
I start to call darling when i was waiting for a lift till i reached lobby.
I cant reach darling even called him for few times.
I was worried that something might happen to him...I keep on praying in my heart to ensure he is safe(i really think too much o, lol). I'm waiting for him in front of lift,and hope that he might use lift to go to lobby and find me there.
But my colleague ask me not to wait in front of the lift as there might have pervert guys. Need to be cautious to those bad intention guys that might dragged me to somewhere and ....(when i get anxious, i really cant think rationally.)
He advised me to wait for darling at lobby.
I would like to take this chance to thanks to my colleague as he gave such a good advice.
I sit on the chair at lobby there with messy mind. keep my eyes around and finally i saw my darling sitting at another side corner.
For that few seconds, i really cant say out any words.
After darling talk something, now only i able to answer him.
All the questions that i want to ask him on how he spent his time also forgotten already.
I'm such a silly gal!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sigh, if only the first pic is clear.
second and third are my favorite pics start from this year.
hehe


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home