My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Our Valentine's Day


It's the first time get the surprise from my darling in office.
He sent a bouquet of lilies through courier to my working place!
When the time the receptionist called me and said someone is looking for me, i doubt nothing.
And I thought may be vendor looking for my colleagues as they all are on leave today.
But when i reach reception counter, i saw a guy holding a bouquet of flowers.
My brain response quite slow!
I still asking the receptionist where is the person looking for me.
Then the receptionist pointed to the guy that holding the flowers.
Then I turned my head and look to the transporter.
I'm quite rude, just check the card attached to the bouquet while the transporter still holding the it and take it without saying 'thanks' to the transporter. So silly!
After I 'awake' I felt my face start to feel hot!
All the female colleagues for engineering department come to my cubicle and sniffing the flowers and their show their envy countenance.
The entire office full of fresh flower smell. It really smell good.
Whoever(mostly is lady, from this we can see that flowers really will attracting ladies) passing my cubicle sure will stand for a while and smile to me or ask something related to the bouquet.



At night, we take our Valentine's dinner at the most historical western restaurant in Port Klang. It's price is quite cheap as compare to other western restaurant, but the dishes seem like not up to standard. But never mind, as long as we enjoy the feel.


Thank you, Darling.
Thank for everything you had done.
It's another wonderful night for me in this life.
I Love You.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Angeline Choo said...

so sweet!!

February 17, 2007 9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet till pussy gam... make whole world jealous till pussy gam ...

February 23, 2007 9:20 AM  
Blogger 诗不意悲, 妮不属弱。 said...

darling, thx for what u had done for me.

angie, it is really sweet!!!hehe...

stan, how sweet the pussy is?
pussy know how to jealous?!!

March 05, 2007 8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home