My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Friday, September 29, 2006

Where my money being spent?

This morning when i tried to withdraw money from ATM, found that my account only left RM600. Has been working for 1 year alr but not even collected RM1000.
Don't know where i spent all my earning.
Waiting for my Guang Zhou outstation claim to pay for my life insurance they cost me around 2K. Really like chinese old idioms: "right hand in, left hand out".
But I am going to discontinue my facial treatment as it not much help in control my acne's problem, I think I can save more from this. But the problem is, now i need to pay for the water filter installments.
Should try to cut some cost to increase the figure in my bank account.
Because i feel happy and proud when i see the figure inh my passbook keep on increase. hehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home