My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Monday, September 11, 2006

New member


Thanks to my colleague, Patrick Chang for let me to adopt his pet's baby to be as my new pet. I do admit we might will treat her as replacement of my previous pet, Ah Be.
But this also meant that we will treat her nicely to reimburse what we havent apply to Ah Be. In fact, she really look like Ah Bee.Ah Be
We named her as Ah Girl, she is quite naughty and smart. She know how to open the cage by herself(she just 1 months plus old.) she using her nose to push up the door, and after she escape from cage she will sit infront of the another cage that my mom use to lock chicken. She can sit there for a very long time.
Hope she can be our soulmate for longer time. we will treat her as part of our family.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...cute puppy leh...:)

September 12, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

super cute!! :) good at posin' somemore. hehe

September 12, 2006 1:18 PM  
Blogger CheeKeong said...

AH GIRL~~~~~~~~

September 17, 2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home