My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Guang Zhou trip

I've been here for 5 days alr. Now it was in summer season, soon will be autumm. this also mean that this is the right time to replenish my wardrobe lo. It can be discount up to 1/3 or the price. LOL...Really need colleagues here to bargain for me. Hope that my luggages will not be overweight.
People in China, all very friendly...their voice desibel is much higher than us. this also indicated that not so calculative, but just generous and heroic (豪迈、理直气壮)。 Also found that their motorcyclist no need to wear helmet, and they really riding the motorcycle like no traffic rules. Who brave enough , he/ she will get the way.
Found a lot of strange way of their living style. Soon i will listing all those special living style of them, that might let us felt that it is unbelievable and it is not goin to happen in Malaysia.
The food here is very cheap, 1 bowl of noodle cost you around 8-10 RMB(drink(chinese tea or plain water) was included), unless you order for other drink then it will be charged. If for Dim Sum, 2 peoples just ate around RMB40. Their small size dish is equal to our big size dish, their appetite damn good.
I ate cockroach, and Loon felt it was ridiculous. LOL, but i just curious. Curiousity KILLED the COCKROACH! THX to my boss, Mr.Ong for 'gave' me and Yong to taste the COCKROACH!
i really open my eyes sight wider, thanks to my Manager coz gave such a good opportunity to experience it.
The most important thing is i want to thank Loon because sent me to KLIA early in the morning by sacrified his sleeping time. I really appreciates what he has done for me.
And i also promised that i would not simply try those strange strange food lo. He worried i will get affect by the virus that will take away my life de. Ok, i will keep my words! I know he care about me de. :*

for more pictures, Please refer to here

View from my room's windows











I alway dreamed of that i can have my own room,now i had a 'temporary' own room lo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so brave for cockroach???
waiting u back....

August 21, 2006 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home