My Photo
Name:
Location: KLANG, Malaysia

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its 1 year already

i officially start to write my own blog last year October.
Time passed very fast, this blog has been opened for 1 year already.
this blog was full of my own feeling,thinking, emotion, problems i faced and etc.
Sometimes my point of views really causing controversy among friends.
But all this is another chances for us to knowing each others and sharing experiences.
Hope u guys like this new skin.
Thanks to angie for giving me the blogskin website www.blogskins.com
In here it got many gorgeos skin. i like it very much.
hehe, i will change my blog skin for every diff season.
;)

7 Comments:

Blogger 诗不意悲, 妮不属弱。 said...

thx. :)
then msian net police will catch me for putting nudity pic.

October 10, 2006 10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..i was wondering hows tha gal look like when she turn her head to us...hehe..

October 10, 2006 11:15 PM  
Blogger 诗不意悲, 妮不属弱。 said...

with so horror de background. either will b pretty like ghost fire or... use ur imagination lo

October 11, 2006 6:46 AM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

good job nini! nice one :) and u r most welcome

October 11, 2006 5:04 PM  
Blogger 诗不意悲, 妮不属弱。 said...

thx, dear. i will keep it up !
lol, i called angie as dear.
for very first time called like this. coz normally i use this to bf only
;p

October 11, 2006 6:18 PM  
Blogger Angeline Choo said...

haha. its k. u can call me darlin also. i dun mind :) i call my gal frens that too. hehe.

October 13, 2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger 诗不意悲, 妮不属弱。 said...

oh, darling..
heheh

October 14, 2006 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home